If you require urgent medical advice during our half day closing, please phone 111 and you will automatically be transferred to the free NHS 111 Service. You may then be given advice over the phone, asked to attend a local Primary Care Centre or offered a home visit.
Half day closures 2022
To ensure our patients receive the best care and service possible, we will be closing the surgery on the following dates from 1pm for training purposes.
- February 24th 2022 (Thursday)
- March 24th 2022 (Thursday)
- May 25th 2022 (Wednesday)
- June 23rd 2022 (Thursday)
- July 20th 2022 (Wednesday)
- August 25th 2022 (Tuesday)
- September 22nd 2022 (Thursday)
- October 19th 2022 (Wednedsay)
- November 24th 2022 (Thursday)
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.